Hello new to the Flock from Ontario Canada

Pet Rose

Hatching
9 Years
Aug 1, 2010
Hello there,

I have been visiting this website for over a year now (obviously on my Favorites), and I have decided to join in today
lol.png

I have decided to take it to the next level and acquire my chicks to keep in my backyard in a small town in the Greater Toronto Area. It seems that my best alternative is bantam chicks, I am looking for 3. I am interested in a Barred Plymouth Rock, RIR and an EE. The problem here is that it seems that only US companies sell bantams on line (and the do not ship to Canada).

Performance Chickens, are all sold out for the season (same as last year), Frey's Hatchery does not carry bantams and I frankly do not know where to turn
barnie.gif

Does anyone know here in Canada, where can I get bantams? or who ships from the US. I have small incubator (Brinsea Mini Eco-hatched some quails this year) so I would also be able to purchase bantam fertile eggs from any of the above mentioned breeds
fl.gif

Please help.

Pet Rose

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
, I am glad you joined. I hope you can find your bantam chicks or eggs. I have large fowl and Banty's they are all great. I have 2 banty hens that hatched me 18 chicks out, they are so cute. Good luck.
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom