Hello There!

Hello Gus!!!!
ya.gif
Thanks for the welcome. | am familiar with german pointers, they are beautiful! I let my peeps run around in the yard, they just love it. I don't have to worry about my to little dogs bother the chicks because the chicks have surpassed the dogs in size! The mastiff is another story, I am hoping he will be as gentle with the peeps as he is with our cat. What kind of chickens do you have? I of course would love to get more chickens, it seems like a bit of an addiction!

good morning, i got thru the mail, 4 different kinds, born on may 2nd, barred rock, white leghorn, RI reds, and red sexlink.
i just wish i could free range them, unfortunatly my pointer, Rocky, already spends half his day pointing at them...hoping he will get tired of that and get used to them.
smile.png

I think I would like to get some barred rocks. They are suppose to be nice chickens to have, do they lay well? Rocky looks beautiful. Today I heard some god aweful noise come from the coop at 6 a.m., Poppy-cock has obviously hit puberty and was doing his rendition of a rooster crowing (sounded more like he was being strangled over and over again!

that is too funny, i don't have any roosters, one was sent by mistake but i gave him away to a good home
smile.png

not sure how good the barred rock are, can't wait to find though.....i keep checking all the boxes....still empty

Back
Top Bottom