Hello

PrincessPhallow

Hatching
Mar 3, 2017
Hello my name is Phallon, like Jimmy Fallon, I live in Ohio and I have had many different breeds of ducks. I currently have runners and im going to make this introduction short and sweet because I have a very important and urgent question but im having a lot of trouble navigating this site

Hi, Phallon, welcome to BYC.
I'm sorry you are having trouble navigating the site - if you share what the question is about (breeding, illness, etc) I can provide you an easy to use link to the forum that is best for posting it in.

Last edited:
I posted it under incubation and hatching. Im sorry, I didn't see you replied before I posted

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to BYC. Navigating BYC can seem a little daunting at first, but you will get the hang of it soon enough.

Best wishes
CT

It's not so hard anymore, I got the hang of it. But I do have a question. Is there a reason my post has a clear star next to it instead of a blue dot?

Im on mobile. I posted something to incubating and hatching and all the ones around if have a blue dot but mine has a grayish star by it. Does that mean people can't read it? Did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Im on mobile. I posted something to incubating and hatching and all the ones around if have a blue dot but mine has a grayish star by it. Does that mean people can't read it? Did I do something wrong?

Nope! Everyone can read it- it just means you have posted and subscribed to that thread- the blue dots means the threads you haven't subscribed to!
Welcome to the ultimate Clan, Club, and sometimes Conundrum of Chicken Lovers!
You'll find the nicest people here who will always be at your beckon call within seconds (literally) with any fowl enigma you have!
You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread#post_3239224.
All of birds are all part of one massive, unanimously-beloved flock on BYC- and we can't wait to assist in any way possible!
We're glad you're here!!!
Wings of Wishes,
~Sarah

Back
Top Bottom