Yes, I think it's definitely possible. I have been encouraging it in my japanese and king quails, and they go broody often. I had one female king quail who went broody all the time, and now her daughters are always broody.

I bought a couple of japanese quails from a breeder a while ago who had managed to breed it back it to them. I think she's been doing it for around 6-7 years, and she's had good results.

It's definitely not the easy way to go, but I find it to be more rewarding. It also seems to encourage better male behaviour. I think it's a good thing to encourage to preserve the species, especially since the population of wild japanese quails is decreasing. If you work hard at it, it can be done.

Yes, I think it's definitely possible. I have been encouraging it in my japanese and king quails, and they go broody often. I had one female king quail who went broody all the time, and now her daughters are always broody.

I bought a couple of japanese quails from a breeder a while ago who had managed to breed it back it to them. I think she's been doing it for around 6-7 years, and she's had good results.

It's definitely not the easy way to go, but I find it to be more rewarding. It also seems to encourage better male behaviour. I think it's a good thing to encourage to preserve the species, especially since the population of wild japanese quails is decreasing. If you work hard at it, it can be done.
I completely agree! If you have the time and effort than it’d be so cool and I reckon you’d enjoy yourself while doing it! :)

Back
Top Bottom