Hello!

AnimalCrackers

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 3, 2014
Hi, I'm AnimalCrackers!
I only have one chicken at the moment, but I might be getting a few more in the future. Matilda, my current hen, is a pretty black Australorp who's a very hardy layer. She's somewhat skittish, but she definitely makes up for it in her egg-laying abilities! (Her eggs, brown in color, are delicious!) I'm doing 4-H with Matilda, so she is spoiled rotten...I just hope she brings home a ribbon or two at the county fair! ;)

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
! So fun to see more people joining every day!
I have a Black Australorp too. Just got her 3 days ago.
She's in my profile pic. I bet your chicken would love some new friends!

Thanks!
Your chick is adorable, by the way! I'm not sure how old Matilda is, but I know for a fact that she's way past her chick days...

images

Welcome to BYC!

Is that Matilda in your avatar? Wow, she is gorgeous! I keep Black Australorps as well and I just love their personalities! They are so docile and friendly and great layers too.

She is very pretty! Enjoy your hen and all your poultry adventures. Welcome to our flock!

images

Welcome to BYC!

Is that Matilda in your avatar? Wow, she is gorgeous! I keep Black Australorps as well and I just love their personalities! They are so docile and friendly and great layers too.

She is very pretty! Enjoy your hen and all your poultry adventures. Welcome to our flock!

Yes, that's Matilda in my profile picture. I'm very proud of her...(And to think, I got her for only 5 dollars!)

Back
Top Bottom