help! baby ducklings in danger

here's some pictures i just took this morning of him

this is not the first time that this same kid has- one: trespassed on my property. and two: harmed something belonging to me. his parents have been told civilly multiple times too please make sure to keep him out of my home/sheds/garage/etc and it never fails that they shrug it off and allow it to continue. however this time i let them know that if he trespasses again, I am pressing charges. also, had cameras installed today so there will be no denying it.

this is not the first time that this same kid has- one: trespassed on my property. and two: harmed something belonging to me. his parents have been told civilly multiple times too please make sure to keep him out of my home/sheds/garage/etc and it never fails that they shrug it off and allow it to continue. however this time i let them know that if he trespasses again, I am pressing charges. also, had cameras installed today so there will be no denying it.

I agree with Miss Lydia (as usual) that you should have the child replace the duckling. Ducklings don't cost a fortune, so I think he should be able to do it. It's not like he's replacing a colt or something.

this is the one I brought back from being lifeless and barely breathing. I'm his favorite duck.. even though I'm really not a duck lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom