Help, bleeding baby help!!!! pic hevy

if it survived, keep it separate until it's totally healed.

I had that happen to an older one (2 weeks), at the end it just basically gutted by the other chicks. They are relentless when blood's involved.

well i cleaned her off, and it looked like her butt hole inside out, sorry to put it that way, i dont know how else to put it, i cleaned it off and pushed it gently back it, it went in very easy, So i guess i will see if it comes back out, Thank guys.

Quote:
hit.gif
i dont have any, i just cleaned it warm water, ill have to see if my husband can grab some later, but he may forget, seeing that what is going on.
sad.png

Quote:
hit.gif
i dont have any, i just cleaned it warm water, ill have to see if my husband can grab some later, but he may forget, seeing that what is going on.
sad.png

I think there is 2 kinds. Get the kind with no painkiller in it. You can get the generic triple antibiotic pretty cheap. While he is at the store have him get some polyvisol liquid vitamins without iron too.

Quote:
hit.gif
sad.png

I think there is 2 kinds. Get the kind with no painkiller in it. You can get the generic triple antibiotic pretty cheap. While he is at the store have him get some polyvisol liquid vitamins without iron too.

Ill have to right that down, Thanks
sad.png

Last edited:
With out being harsh, you really need to come to terms that at one point in the chicken raising that you will have to cull at sometime. It is worse to do nothing at all and let them suffer. Rerdless if they are pet or livestock.
You can try to make the chick better but try to not let if suffer.

Back
Top Bottom