Help blood pooring out of my pipped egg

My first guinea hatch I had one pipping on the wrong end, 4 more hatched and I don't know if it was the incorrect pip or if the others pecked at it but I found it bleeding and put cornstarch on it. It wound up hatching okay.

Well, this bites. I had a similar thing happen except for no blood pouring out. I thought I would help by taking off some shell and membrane. No need to tell anyone how that turned out. :(
I didn’t realize I was not helping.
I’m sorry you have this happening. I’m glad to see some posters are trying to keep things on trac and away from finger pointing.
For the record, my egg had a circular hole before I messed with it.

Sorry to report she didn't make it she lived for a couple hrs she did hatch all the way but I think it was just too much for her I went to check on her and she was gone my 6yo son admitted to messing with the egg after it pipped so I now have a lock on the incubator so no one can get in it but me he sat crying as we buried her saying sorry 😢

Sorry to report she didn't make it she lived for a couple hrs she did hatch all the way but I think it was just too much for her I went to check on her and she was gone my 6yo son admitted to messing with the egg after it pipped so I now have a lock on the incubator so no one can get in it but me he sat crying as we buried her saying sorry 😢
Sorry he had to learn this way :(

Back
Top Bottom