Help blood pooring out of my pipped egg

Sorry to report she didn't make it she lived for a couple hrs she did hatch all the way but I think it was just too much for her I went to check on her and she was gone my 6yo son admitted to messing with the egg after it pipped so I now have a lock on the incubator so no one can get in it but me he sat crying as we buried her saying sorry 😢
Poor babies...sorry to hear about the chick AND the child. Hard lesson learned, but we have all learned from the good as well as the bad & hurtful experiences we go through in life.

Sorry to report she didn't make it she lived for a couple hrs she did hatch all the way but I think it was just too much for her I went to check on her and she was gone my 6yo son admitted to messing with the egg after it pipped so I now have a lock on the incubator so no one can get in it but me he sat crying as we buried her saying sorry 😢
Aw I'm sorry. As I was reading through these posts catching up I whole heartedly agreed it must have been tampered with. That was just too much blood loss for a little baby like that. I'm glad he learned his lesson though. I'm sure he'll be more careful from now on. He sounds like a sweet little guy.
Good luck with the rest of your hatch, hopefully it goes smoothly! Hugs :hugs

Aw... tough lesson for your little boy. But now he knows the seriousness of his actions. We all learn some things the hard way.
Sorry the chick didn’t make it.
Good luck with your other hatchlings.

Back
Top Bottom