HELP BLOODY CRACKED EGG 😥

I’ve decided I’m going to give him another hour and check again. Does anyone have any ideas why the other are late (I candled them and they are very alive?!

What have your temperature and humidity been during incubation? Do you have a secondary thermometer and hydrometer in your incubator? If your temp was a little low it could have slowed their development a bit causing them to hatch a little later. If your humidity was too high, they might not have evaporated quite enough.

What have your temperature and humidity been during incubation? Do you have a secondary thermometer and hydrometer in your incubator? If your temp was a little low it could have slowed their development a bit causing them to hatch a little later. If your humidity was too high, they might not have evaporated quite enough.
Yes i do the humidity I kept at around 54 in the begging and am now keeping it at 65 but we did have a power outage for a few hours?

Yes i do the humidity I kept at around 54 in the begging and am now keeping it at 65 but we did have a power outage for a few hours?
How are the chicks doing? Did the bleeding stop? I had a chick that hatched a week ago but when she was hatching she had bleeding but I let her do her thing and she mad it! But she also hatched on day 22. Which day are your chicks on?

Back
Top Bottom