Help call duck not eating!!!!!!

I have a name after the first James Bond ....Sean after Sean Connery probably spelled wrong and also one of my favorite actors, Did either one of you see the movies Darby O Gille [sp] and the Little People, it is a Disney Movie, also he was in Tomasina which was another Disney Movie, he was very young in both of these, before James Bond.

Mmmmm... now Miss Lydia you are talking - Sean Connery!

Did you catch Sandra's post about names - she mentioned James Bond - de-ja-vu..... ( as they say here in France ) it means been there before...... I didn't see the films but I don't tend to watch much TV -never have done - I'd rather talk to my animals, they make a lot of sense!

I am talking to my female GSD at the moment about her day of playing with the donkey and goats, my male GSD is fast asleep snoring by the log fire - the female GSD has bored him to sleep telling tales of her daily exploits with the "forbidden ones" i.e. the male isn't allowed near any of my chickens as he chases them - I took my Silkie chick "Tweebie" into my kitchen this morning and Solo (male GSD) tried to bite her backside - ggggggggrrrrrrrhhhhhh!

I am just so pleased that Sandra's baby and Julia are doing so well - it feels like a miracle!

Suzie
celebrate.gif

I have a nephew called Sean so that is output I think may be" bond James bond" as only Sean Conery can say it, I can hear him now he was the best bond ever!! Darby o gill was one of my daughters favourite films I loved it

Hi just an update,we have called the duck Lance,after lance Armstrong who survived against all odds and then went on to win the Tour De France for a record 7 times,lets hope our Lance does great things for the rest of his life.He is outside with the rest of the flock he is still a bit quite but doing fine ,he was not able to get into the old coop as it has a step so we put him in the new shed and the first night the other 5 ducks just went in there with him on their own,I have been trying for 2 months to get some of them to roost in there at night and they wouldnt go in !!!!!they have gone in there every night since.How is Julia is Elvis still minding her?

Brilliant Choice of name - amazing guy to come through all of the adversityof having cancer!

We have his book here - he is one of Phil's all time hero's!

Very fitting that you called him Lance - he has come through despite the odds against him!

Julia is fine thanks and still loving Elvis!

Speak soon!

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom