HELP! Can' find a post about a PVC feeder

PemberleyChicks

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 3, 2013
Can anyone help me find the post from someone who built A PVC feeder because they "hated waste". They used a PVC pipe and a corner feeder dish they got from a pet supply store. I loved this idea, but I can't find the corner feeder anywhere. They even posted a link...AARRGGHH.

Also, has anyone ever used one of those bubbling water fountain dishes that people use for cats and dogs. Im worried about the boiling hot summers here in TX and I wanna make sure our chicks have plenty of cool fresh water for the summer.

Thanks for any help you can supply.

Can anyone help me find the post from someone who built A PVC feeder because they "hated waste". They used a PVC pipe and a corner feeder dish they got from a pet supply store. I loved this idea, but I can't find the corner feeder anywhere. They even posted a link...AARRGGHH.

Also, has anyone ever used one of those bubbling water fountain dishes that people use for cats and dogs. Im worried about the boiling hot summers here in TX and I wanna make sure our chicks have plenty of cool fresh water for the summer.

Thanks for any help you can supply.
THIS IS NOT A BABBLER BUT THE PORCELAIN TANK HELPS TO KEEP THE WATER COOL. COMPLETE PARTS LIST AND INSTRUCTIONS AT COMMUNITY CHICKENS. LOOK ON THE RIGHT SIDE FOR THE BLOG'S SCROLL DOWN TO RICH'S LIFE CHANGING DEVICE.

Back
Top Bottom