HELP! Chick not hatching!

Artemis farms

In the Brooder
Dec 15, 2017
maine
I just went over to the incubator and there's no progress!!
What's going on I would've thought there were some progress with in the last 24 hours!!! I would've thought there would've been a chick by now!! Yesterday around nine or 10 AM I was hearing a little cheap cheap cheap and ever since then nothing and it's been 24 hours I've been trying to get the humidity up but nothings working!! HELP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 13
What's going on I would've thought there were some progress with in the last 24 hours!!! I would've thought there would've been a chick by now!! Yesterday around nine or 10 AM I was hearing a little cheap cheap cheap and ever since then nothing and it's been 24 hours I've been trying to get the humidity up but nothings working!! HELP
Welcome to BYC! let me tag some members and see if they can offer some suggestions. @WVduckchick , @Pyxis , @Ravynscroft any suggestions?

has it already been 24hrs since pip and zip?

Looks like it pipped below the air cell line, so that is an internal and external pip at once, give it twice the time so 48hrs... check and make sure it can get air and at 48 hrs you might need to assist as it may be stuck...

x2

Back
Top Bottom