Help! Chick skulls exposed

Yeah he does have eyelids still he's missing half his head though I've treated worse but ofc there were bigger birds with excess skin to work with
I'd try to keep the area moist with antibiotic ointment for a few days but you'll need to let it dry to try to scap over. I'm nor sure if it will, his head has been desleeved

I'd try to keep the area moist with antibiotic ointment for a few days but you'll need to let it dry to try to scap over. I'm nor sure if it will, his head has been desleeved
I see i see I'll do that I doubt it will scrap over I've grafted skin before but this is a baby and so delicate it's so hard

I would spray it with saline or microsyn daily, and let that dry. Then twice a day, apply plain antibiotic ointment over the head. I would keep it moist for the first 10 days. If he doesn’t see well, offer mushy watery feed up to his beak often. Poultry NutriDrench 1 ml daily might also help.

I would spray it with saline or microsyn daily, and let that dry. Then twice a day, apply plain antibiotic ointment over the head. I would keep it moist for the first 10 days. If he doesn’t see well, offer mushy watery feed up to his beak often. Poultry NutriDrench 1 ml daily might also help.
Thank you so much I'll try and find nutridrench asap

Back
Top Bottom