Help Chicken Ate Detergent Powder

Pics
UPDATEView attachment 1316913

:
This morning totee stumbling back and this time he's looking up ..
Maybe he's having a deficiency of vitamin e but he's older about 10 months old still can he able to get wry neck ? Or star gazing will give him again vitamin E capsule

I also check for other disease like lymphoid (LL) or Marek's ..I don't found any symptom while checking him

B612_20180321_111714.jpg

Attachments

• B612_20180323_213542.jpg
    B612_20180323_213542.jpg
    676.2 KB · Views: 2
Sorry to hear our pretty boy is stumbling again. It could be vitamin deficiencies again or something more serious, but the treatment is still the same. Vitamin E oil and B vitamins.

If it's Marek's, it could get better or it might get worse and he could die. Let's just go on the assumption he's going to be fine with continued vitamins.

I forget, how many other chickens do you have? By the way, the rooster is so pretty, he almost doesn't look real. He would be a show stopper.

Sorry to hear our pretty boy is stumbling again. It could be vitamin deficiencies again or something more serious, but the treatment is still the same. Vitamin E oil and B vitamins.

If it's Marek's, it could get better or it might get worse and he could die. Let's just go on the assumption he's going to be fine with continued vitamins.

I forget, how many other chickens do you have? By the way, the rooster is so pretty, he almost doesn't look real. He would be a show stopper.

Ohh yeah I'm.noticing regularly vitamin make his stumbling stop if any dose he miss stumbling back ..

I check for Marek's but he didn't have any symptoms like pale comb or redend feathers bumpy spots .
He's a modern game bird
Like his breed he love to play all the time he's eyes are clear everything is very good in him he's a good boy ..I'll continue vitamins ..

I've one more rooster namely tootoo he's a pure Leghorn male
B612_20180312_072459.jpg
B612_20180117_191748.jpg

They're both gorgeous boys. They look like they're full of fun.

The neurological symptoms could be genetic in origin. Wry neck can happen any time to any chicken. The causes can be from different things, and we often won't know what those are. We just treat the symptoms and hope they will go away. He may need the vitamins for a much longer time.

They're both gorgeous boys. They look like they're full of fun.

The neurological symptoms could be genetic in origin. Wry neck can happen any time to any chicken. The causes can be from different things, and we often won't know what those are. We just treat the symptoms and hope they will go away. He may need the vitamins for a much longer time.

That's what I believe he need vitamins all the time ..
And I'll.do that .:)

My other rooster have the same stumbling problem in his 7th week when I started his vitamin it just gone and never return the same thing happened with tootee in his adulthood ..
I keep.giving vitamins maybe its genetic cause he is a mix breed rooster when I have him.he's weak and very tiny I always thought he's a pullet but he's a young handsome boy I wish he'll didn't have any serious issue .

Both of my roosters having vaccination for Newcastle in the middle of this month also ..

Back
Top Bottom