Help!! Chickens and kittens killed suddenly!

Jul 17, 2019
Holland, MI
I need help, and fast! There’s a predator at my family’s farm that’s killed 2 young kittens, two adult chickens and a baby chick... all of which brutally murdered in broad daylight. We think it is a raccoon, as it ate the head off of one of the chickens... one of my favorites, too... and it killed two adorable, young kittens, by tearing off their necks. Whatever it is, it’s heartless. The only help I need is help capturing it, without catching cats in the process. Please help, I don’t know how long my flock will last with this creature on the farm.

I need help, and fast! There’s a predator at my family’s farm that’s killed 2 young kittens, two adult chickens and a baby chick... all of which brutally murdered in broad daylight. We think it is a raccoon, as it ate the head off of one of the chickens... one of my favorites, too... and it killed two adorable, young kittens, by tearing off their necks. Whatever it is, it’s heartless. The only help I need is help capturing it, without catching cats in the process. Please help, I don’t know how long my flock will last with this creature on the farm.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Hmmm.... I’m wondering if it’s living in the barn.

I would think so. (Theres literally food for it everywhere, cat food, chicken food, cow food, the cats and the chickens themselves...) We are probably going to set up a trap where the first chicken was killed, inside of the barn. Hopefully we’ll catch something that isn’t a cat...

I would think so. (Theres literally food for it everywhere, cat food, chicken food, cow food, the cats and the chickens themselves...) We are probably going to set up a trap where the first chicken was killed, inside of the barn. Hopefully we’ll catch something that isn’t a cat...
I hope you get it!!!! If you need anything I will be here (as well as many others!)

Back
Top Bottom