HELP Dizzy, Unwell Chick Found Upside Down

ChickenGirl555

Crowing
5 Years
Oct 22, 2017
Wisconsin
My Coop
My Coop
I checked on my brooder and lifted up their heating plate to look over a chick who has reoccurring Pasty butt, but instead discovered a different chick suffering the same problem she had a week ago. She must’ve been crushed, trampled, or dog-piled by her flockmates and has suffered somehow. It stumped us last week but she recovered within a day, although this time it seems much more serious. The first time, she was screaming louder than a chihuahua barks as she kept backing up due to loss of balance with closed eyes and heavy breathing. This time it’s the same except she’s extremely quiet and panting, and keeps falling over unless she’s in my hand. It’s late and I’m not sure what to do or what is going to help. I have her isolated in a box under a heat lamp because the other chicks were continuing to trample her...nobody ever replied to my last thread but now it’s happened again and I’m once again left clueless and exhausted and confused. Somebody, PLEASE HELP ME NOW. I need answers, she’s my favorite chick. A Yokohama around 2 weeks old.
F4AEF2D3-E532-4E91-9923-9D6805BA466B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom