Help does my 8 week old chick have sour crop!

Pullets this young may eat around the clock if there is light in their brooder or coop. So it can be hard to know if their crops are emptying overnight. How is the crop feeling this morning? How is she acting? Do you smell a bad or sour odor from her beak?

Pullets this young may eat around the clock if there is light in their brooder or coop. So it can be hard to know if their crops are emptying overnight. How is the crop feeling this morning? How is she acting? Do you smell a bad or sour odor from her beak?
I take out there food so they should be emptying. She is acting normal however yesterday she was doing the choking action with her neck. Shes acting fine rn though I did already separate her. Her breath smells bad (all though that could from the garlic water though)

I take out there food so they should be emptying. She is acting normal however yesterday she was doing the choking action with her neck. Shes acting fine rn though I did already separate her. Her breath smells bad (all though that could from the garlic water though)
Garlic can be toxic to birds. Stop offering it immediately.
Offer plain fresh room temp water only.

Garlic can be toxic to birds. Stop offering it immediately.
Offer plain fresh room temp water only.
20220613_081917.jpg

This lady cures sour crop with garlic water))
I have given them it many times

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-082033_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-082033_Chrome.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom