HELP!! DOG ATTACK!! ADVICE NEEDED!!

We are DEFINITELY getting rid of the dog! A.S.A.P!

Please remember though that she is just doing what dogs do...it's in their nature and it doesn't mean she is a bad dog. When the neighbor dog attacked I was furious at first but then I had to realize that it is what dogs are meant to do in nature...hunt and run/chase after things that move. I have a boxer and he is good with the chickens but I would not trust him out there alone with them. He knows he MUST be good when I'm out there with him. But as soon as I leave him...he would chase them for fun and prob kill every one of them.
sad.png
Dogs just can't help it. Don't be to hard on her
hugs.gif

Quote:
Please remember though that she is just doing what dogs do...it's in their nature and it doesn't mean she is a bad dog. When the neighbor dog attacked I was furious at first but then I had to realize that it is what dogs are meant to do in nature...hunt and run/chase after things that move. I have a boxer and he is good with the chickens but I would not trust him out there alone with them. He knows he MUST be good when I'm out there with him. But as soon as I leave him...he would chase them for fun and prob kill every one of them.
sad.png
Dogs just can't help it. Don't be to hard on her
hugs.gif

Yeah...of course it's hard for me not to want to strangle her...but I trying to remember what you said. We're still going to give her away though....we just can't afford to have her around the house killing all of our chickens and generally causing trouble.

Back
Top Bottom