Help! Duck with an outside Phallus!

Pics

TheMallardDuck

Chirping
Oct 29, 2018
Help! I went to the vets but not an avian vet and they performed a surgery on my drake to insert the penis back in the phallus but it just popped back out. We have bought Epsom salt and is going to give him a bath but that is all I know. It is not mating season but I understand they might mate. Is there anything I should do other than clean it thoroughly. Also he isn’t eating food but drink plenty of water. Please help.

Help! I went to the vets but not an avian vet and they performed a surgery on my drake to insert the penis back in the phallus but it just popped back out. We have bought Epsom salt and is going to give him a bath but that is all I know. It is not mating season but I understand they might mate. Is there anything I should do other than clean it thoroughly. Also he isn’t eating food but drink plenty of water. Please help.
Can you post a picture of it?

Screenshot_20181102-184819_Amazon Kindle.jpg
Screenshot_20181102-184609_Amazon Kindle.jpg
Screenshot_20181102-184745_Amazon Kindle.jpg

My Pekin Drake Scooter had this problem. He needed surgery, to have his ahem, thingy, removed. Ouch!

I kept putting it in, but it kept coming out. One time I was trying to find it to put coconut oil on it, and soon realized I picked up his brother! Sorry Roscoe.

He's doing fine now, although I think he may be coming down with wet feather. Not sure if that's related.

Back
Top Bottom