HELP! ducky mahiem!

I Have pekins and KC -- I love them both but the KC are so terrific --One boy ( Weber) comes and gives me kisses on my heel. They are much wilder since they have not been bred so much so they are really healthier and that is great since I really have issues with my Pekins. Since you are insisting on putting the older ones and the younger ones together you are going to have a lot of frustration. they know what you want but what they want will win out and you have to find a compromise.
As soon as everyone is gone thru having sex -- everyone will like each other. It is a right of passage. Well that is if you were smart and got a male or two. which are so wonderful since they
will help you take care of the girls. Patience is still a virtue and music and talking and singing to them They love a goodnite song. Yes every nite!! sassy wren

There is a ramp to it, and blocks. The chickens climb up the ramp all the time. LOL! But my boyfriend said last night that he thinks they got in because it was NASTY dirty. LOL! I told him that was a pretty good sign.

Try whistling to them. It seems to calm mine down. They follow me around the yard while I whistle. If they lose me they will all stop and look around. All I have to do is give a quick whistle and they come runnin. Like having 5 little dogs.

Back
Top Bottom