Help finding a chicken coop sliding door handle.

The secret to a successful search online is what to call it. I get really frustrated with that sometimes. This is just for sympathy, I don't have a clue what to call it.
I totally understand that post. So many times I search Ebay or Amazon or google for a product and I do not know the correct words to use... Thing-a-ma-bob handle doesn't work out very well in a search.

Thanks, nice to be here. I did buy some 3/8 rod stock from HD, I can probably try to make something. It's more of a pet peeve that I'm unable to locate this online, in an age when you can find just about anything online. I appreciate the responses.
Thing is, it's specialty part made for the coop manufacturers, they probably buy hundreds at a time specified to their coop....it's not a retail or even an odd hardware item.

If you're good at working with metal, you can probably make one...
...some grinding of flats, a few of holes drilled, a rivet..... viola!
Bending a handle with 3/8 rod might be tough tho, but there are other options.

I have that same "handle"? on my small prefab that I got from mypetchicken. You might try contacting them to see if you can order the part only.
Just wanted to let you know that contacting "MyPetChicken" was successful. I e-mailed them and they responded: "
Hello there,
Thank you for contacting My Pet Chicken with your question.
I have consulted with our fulfillment department and we are able to send you one of the coop handles like the one in the photo you provided! It will be $3.00 for the handle and shipping.

So I wanted to say thanks for the info and everyone here that replied. Very much appreciated.

Just wanted to let you know that contacting "MyPetChicken" was successful. I e-mailed them and they responded: "
Hello there,
I have consulted with our fulfillment department and we are able to send you one of the coop handles like the one in the photo you provided! It will be $3.00 for the handle and shipping.

So I wanted to say thanks for the info and everyone here that replied. Very much appreciated.
Sweet!!!
....and just $3!?

I have something just like that. My dad used to frequent estate sales, and he picked up a marshmallow/hot dog roaster, which he gave to me. Similar to this.

51ag24IGzOL.jpg

Hello there,

Wow that's great, very nice customer service there! Glad you were able to find the part you needed.

Back
Top Bottom