HELP First time hatching! how can I tell ducks position massive saddle air sack & worried PICTURES

Pics
The incubating section is fine too! I only suggested the duck section due to a couple people over there who are good with incubating ducks specifically. But I did glance over the thread earlier and I see those people already spotted it anyway!

I know the feeling of being worried, hatching is more stressful than people often think! It's easy to become attached before they even hatch. It's completely understandable, I have my fingers crossed for him!!!

I'll give one piece of advice, and that's to glance over the egg occasionally. You dont need to pick it up, but just keep an eye on it. If a baby is malpositioned, they may pip outside of the air cell but struggle to get through the shell. This isn't always, but if you notice a dark bruise appear on the shell, that would indicate he's trying to pip through it. If that happens, let me know or mention it in the other thread, we can help you to deal with the situation should it arise.
He may not do this, he's hopefully in the correct position, he should be. Just a tip, to look out for
I literally check on him every hour evern through the night! He’s just not pipping and I’m SCARED!
As you can see I’m always posting so I’ll keep you informed.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. ❤️

I literally check on him every hour evern through the night! He’s just not pipping and I’m SCARED!
As you can see I’m always posting so I’ll keep you informed.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. ❤️
What day are you on now?? Xx

Back
Top Bottom