Help! Gender of my two 5-6 month old white Chinese geese

I can't tell too much from that video, unfortunately. Here, watch this:

You see how one bird always has itself between the person holding the camera and the other bird? And how it walks with its head upright and its nose in the air? That one is the gander, and those are gander behaviors. And how the female walks with her neck more bent and not as upright as the other one? That is a female behavior. Which one are your two more like?
Hard to say.. I feel like one acts one of those ways and the other acts the other way. I also heard a mix of a lot of weird voices from them both. But if I had to say what they seem more like is the gander in the videos behavior. But I don't know I feel like they could be females too. Ugh!!! It's hard to tell I just want it confirmed already

Hard to say.. I feel like one acts one of those ways and the other acts the other way. I also heard a mix of a lot of weird voices from them both. But if I had to say what they seem more like is the gander in the videos behavior. But I don't know I feel like they could be females too. Ugh!!! It's hard to tell I just want it confirmed already

Lol, do you have $20?

http://www.iqbirdtesting.com/

And how to vent sex

Well, you'll need to manhandle them. Secure the wings well, because they can hurt if they get you with a flapping wing. Flip them onto their backs with their back on your lap and their head sticking out between your arm and torso. Gently open the vent. Try not to push down, you don't want to be pushing down on them, that can injure them. Instead, gently pull it open. If you have a gander, his penis will be exposed.

This video shows you how to do it.

Also if they are female, when should they lay? Born late April-early may 5-6 months old

Geese are seasonal layers. Females start to lay for the first time the spring after they're born. Then after the breeding season, they stop again until the next year.

Well, you'll need to manhandle them. Secure the wings well, because they can hurt if they get you with a flapping wing. Flip them onto their backs with their back on your lap and their head sticking out between your arm and torso. Gently open the vent. Try not to push down, you don't want to be pushing down on them, that can injure them. Instead, gently pull it open. If you have a gander, his penis will be exposed.

This video shows you how to do it.

Geese are seasonal layers. Females start to lay for the first time the spring after they're born. Then after the breeding season, they stop again until the next year.
We may or may not vent sex them but we might try idk! Really hoping they are girls both of them

Look like a girl?

Attachments

• IMG_5438.JPG
    IMG_5438.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5439.JPG
    IMG_5439.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 25

Back
Top Bottom