Help! Gender of my two 5-6 month old white Chinese geese

We redid it and FOR SURE have one gander! His peepee came out haha. And the other we tried really hard the same exact way and didn't see one come out. This was it

Attachments

• IMG_5516.JPG
    IMG_5516.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5518.JPG
    IMG_5518.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 35
I was actually leaning towards at least one being a gander :) To be honest I was feeling like both were. The pictures you sent it doesn't look like the vent is very open, but you may have opened it more and just didn't get a picture of it.

Just remember, seeing a penis means you definitely have a gander. Not seeing a penis doesn't definitely mean you have a goose - you could have just not exposed it, especially since you're new to vent sexing. So just bear that it mind - it's still possible you have two ganders, especially if they are both the same size and are exhibiting the same behaviors.

I was actually leaning towards at least one being a gander :) To be honest I was feeling like both were. The pictures you sent it doesn't look like the vent is very open, but you may have opened it more and just didn't get a picture of it.

Just remember, seeing a penis means you definitely have a gander. Not seeing a penis doesn't definitely mean you have a goose - you could have just not exposed it, especially since you're new to vent sexing. So just bear that it mind - it's still possible you have two ganders, especially if they are both the same size and are exhibiting the same behaviors.
Yeah that's gonna suck we would have to get rid of both of them we only want girls :(

Is there a reason you only want girls? And were you planning on getting rid of the one that you know is a gander? Because you do need to have at least two geese for them to be happy.
Boyfriend wants eggs from them that's why he got them. They are pets too yes, but he likes to get something in return. No, if there's one boy one girl we will keep both as a pair. But if it's two boys I'll be sad to let them go :(

Back
Top Bottom