Help?!!! Growths on chicks?!

Jmwah_12

Chirping
May 7, 2020
I currently have fowlpox in my flock! Mostly everyone's recovered greatly but 3-4 still have it but it's getting better. I say let them be, the truth is they are probably now all infected but it takes time to start showing signs. If it's the dry kind give them nutri drench and alot of vitimans to help combat it. There is no cure. Make sure they're all eating everyday. Healthy chickens will survive it. Thankfully all my chickens are very healthy so they all took it extremely well. If you chickens look weak take them to the vet! Good luck and sorry if this wasn't much help
Thanks a lot! Everything helps a lot. I’m glad yours are all alright now! I’m hoping mine get better soon.

KatyAlondra

In the Brooder
Oct 20, 2020
Thanks a lot! Everything helps a lot. I’m glad yours are all alright now! I’m hoping mine get better soon.
Yeah i know its scary, one of mines has an eye just like yours! except she has a bunch of growths all over it also. its slowly recovering. Dont stress yourself on it so much! thankfully (the dry form) is very rarely deadly.

Top Bottom