HELP HELP HELP!!! incubator meltdown day 8

I am so anxious they are all rocking now,but no peeping or pipping yet , they did go into lockdown early on day 16 due to a couple rocking ,so I know it might be a few days still, being that today makes day 17 ,I can't wait ...I keep watching them anxiously waiting to hear peeps or see pipping so I know their all ok ,my humidity got to 78% ,I thought that was too high so removed some water and got it down to mid 60's fluctuating between 62-68 %,I hope the humidity spike didn't do any damage .if anyone has had this happen ,how did it turn out ? I am really hoping they don't drown.

I am so anxious they are all rocking now,but no peeping or pipping yet , they did go into lockdown early on day 16 due to a couple rocking ,so I know it might be a few days still, being that today makes day 17 ,I can't wait ...I keep watching them anxiously waiting to hear peeps or see pipping so I know their all ok ,my humidity got to 78% ,I thought that was too high so removed some water and got it down to mid 60's fluctuating between 62-68 %,I hope the humidity spike didn't do any damage .if anyone has had this happen ,how did it turn out ? I am really hoping they don't drown.
How r things today? Can't wait to see what hatches!

Back
Top Bottom