HELP HELP HELP!!! incubator meltdown day 8

I ended up.leaving it alone and it all fell off without having to trim any of it and the chick now named Darwin has graduated to being with its siblings 24/7 after about a week of monitored time with them ,there are no problems they are all healthy and happy together finally 😀
Glad to hear everything is going well. Have fun with your new additions to the family :)

I ended up.leaving it alone and it all fell off without having to trim any of it and the chick now named Darwin has graduated to being with its siblings 24/7 after about a week of monitored time with them ,there are no problems they are all healthy and happy together finally 😀
OMG sooooo happy! I was wondering today how she was doing!!!! I am thrilled to hear this awesome news!

So do you know what it is? Hope a nice little hen for you 🤗

OMG sooooo happy! I was wondering today how she was doing!!!! I am thrilled to hear this awesome news!

So do you know what it is? Hope a nice little hen for you 🤗
I'm not sure but I think it might be a roo it's smaller and has shorter wings ,however one wing might be a lil deformed but the chick moves it fine and doesn't seem to be in any pain I will just have wait n find out as it grows 🙂

Not yet ,too soon to tell ,typically I can guess based on wings at 2days old but I haven't tried to gender it yet as It has a funky wing I don't want to hurt it,as the chick grows the wing looks more normal and relaxed but is still hanging a little differently, might just have to wait .

Back
Top Bottom