HELP HELP HELP

It's with a incredibly sad heart I feel he is in to much pain he is now screaming like a baby in the night. I feel that it would be cruel to keep him in his misery. His scream is a constant cry of pain that I can imagine have cut all the feathers around his neck and the put a light to his neck and can see his neck is in 3 pieces. I don't feel it's fair to keep him in pain any longer. As I picked him up one piece of spine cut a hole through his skin and fell to the floor. He then began bleeding uncontrollably through the hole and in seconds was dead in my arms. This is the lesson that no young bird should be roosting as there may be problems. I was picking him up to take him to the vet after hours of phone calls I found a vet that could see him now. Thank you so much for all the help trying to save the now bloody blob of feathers in my hands this now long reply started with me getting ready to put him down then I got a call from a amazing person that told me to bring him to town. Then everything went down hill. I don't think it will be fair to post a photo it is truly horrible🙁
This does bring tears to the eyes. I am so sorry you lost him. It is always sad. :hit:hugs
However, I don’t think that it is fair to say ‘’No young bird should be roosting.‘’
There is close to no problems with birds over 3 weeks roosting, if the roosts are roomy and safe. I do agree that there may be problems sometimes, and bad luck. I think he may have flown into a wall, maybe panicked. I don’t know. He sounded like a great little guy, and I am sorry for his loss.

Back
Top Bottom