Help! High Humidity throughout incubation

I'm not hearing anything from it:( how long do they usually go in between pips! I can see it's little beak through the hole (or maybe it's the egg tooth:confused:)and it is moving every once in awhile.

As long as you see movement, I don't think its time to help yet. Its only been about 12 hours, right?
Cream color could mean its starting to get dry, but sitting up like it is, that doesn't surprise me. If it continues to turn more toward brown color, that will be when you may need to assist.

I can tell you for sure... you do not want that baby out of the shell until the yolk is fully absorbed. Hang in there!

As long as you see movement, I don't think its time to help yet. Its only been about 12 hours, right?
Cream color could mean its starting to get dry, but sitting up like it is, that doesn't surprise me. If it continues to turn more toward brown color, that will be when you may need to assist.

I can tell you for sure... you do not want that baby out of the shell until the yolk is fully absorbed. Hang in there!
OK thank you :love I will keep watching!

The second egg that pipped is zipping! :celebrateBut I'm a little bit worried about the first one as I can't see the beak any more :(

Attachments

• DSC_9427.JPG
    DSC_9427.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 13

:weeDo I help him out!? Do I lay the egg on it's side? Ahhh so excited!!!

Attachments

• DSC_9439.JPG
    DSC_9439.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom