HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Awww, you just cut out a whole new side business for our entrepreneurial Little Duck. I envisioned a whole side business of little piggy clothes - little piggy mud boots, little piggy bacon costumes, all sorts of wonderfully creative "stuff." She could call it "This Little Piggy Goes to Market!"
Go ahead, crush the American spirit, Doom her to a life of making cutesy little doggy bows and tutus. Zheesh!
I do what I can.
The world would benefit by less people promoting the dressing of animals.

and FYI i don’t give sad or angry faces very often!!! even piggies need clothes sometimes when they are wittle and cute!!! 🤣🤣
Here's a sad face for you... ☹
It is saddening to see you of all people promoting wearing clothes. I didn't think that was your style.

I sent a picture of Daisy jokingly asking if (my grandma) wanted a dog and she thought she was up for adoption (shes not), and sent it to some people and someone ended up going to the groomer asking to get her.
And I got in lots of trouble.

We're really considering getting her though. The groomer is thinking about keeping her though.
Either way she'll be a happy dog.
If the result of your "troublemaking" was that an abandoned animal got a good home, it was worth it. We could use more people making THAT kind of trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom