HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
we renewed out licenses and wanted to hit the woods for some scouting and fuzzy tail busting tomorrow morning but mr muddy was too tired to sort through the gear tonight after the days work 🤣🤣🤣
I once packed and left for a hunting trip in such a hurry that I forgot to pack a jacket. I bought a jacket at a service station when I stopped for gas.

today was a working day and groceries....now showered, dinner, etc.....tomorrow is party day at club muddy 🤣
I can tell it's date night here in Ceciltucky. A big, shiny tractor just turned down Main Street, towards Restaurant Row ... with a nicely dressed couple onboard. I wish I could've taken a picture ... or a video of them trying to find a parking place!

Woooohooo
You sound so unexcited.

Meanwhile, I'm all the way down there:
1600475461920.png

So pathetic. I've been quiet this week, haven't I?

I once packed and left for a hunting trip in such a hurry that I forgot to pack a jacket. I bought a jacket at a service station when I stopped for gas.
i’ve not had that happen on a hunting trip but have had to buy a jacket or sweatshirt on more than one motorcycle ride and then there was the fishing trip where we had to buy poles!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom