HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rode the school bus with a kid that was skinning mice and selling the hides for 10 cents apiece.
I would have loved to see the reaction of the buyer's mom when she opened up the lunch box at the end of the day, expecting to find some empty baggies and a half a sandwich ... and discovering the day's purchase, too!

My cats (depending on how ambitious they are) would be rich
Mine are indoor kitties (busy road, foxes, coyotes and FIV in the neighborhood) so we - thankfully - don't get many mice inside. We do, however provide a haven for waaaaay too many crickets in my 100 year old basement. If only we could figure out a way to skin them, we could be rich, too!

Mine are indoor kitties (busy road, foxes, coyotes and FIV in the neighborhood) so we - thankfully - don't get many mice inside. We do, however provide a haven for waaaaay too many crickets in my 100 year old basement. If only we could figure out a way to skin them, we could be rich, too!
I don't let cats outside. This one showed up 8 years ago and I've cared for her ever since. She lives in her insulated house on my covered porch. Yesterday she brought a rat. Second rat in 8 years. She frequently brings mice and chipmunks. The occasional rabbit, and for the first time ever, she started bringing me bullfrogs this summer.

I don't let cats outside. This one showed up 8 years ago and I've cared for her ever since. She lives in her insulated house on my covered porch. Yesterday she brought a rat. Second rat in 8 years. She frequently brings mice and chipmunks. The occasional rabbit, and for the first time ever, she started bringing me bullfrogs this summer.
I had a sleek black Mercedes in my garage for awhile. She purred like a kitten! No, Waymaninit, the purring WAS her kittens - she had three in there ...

I would have loved to see the reaction of the buyer's mom when she opened up the lunch box at the end of the day, expecting to find some empty baggies and a half a sandwich ... and discovering the day's purchase, too!
More likely the purchase would be found when going through pants pockets before doing the laundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom