Help! I can’t stop thinking about chickens!

sloanbychoice

Crowing
Dec 29, 2019
Wichita, Kansas
I’ve caught this bug.
It’s terrible.
First symptom presented as a desire to spend all my free time at the coop.
Then this problem progressed into research: about hens, about roosters, about coops, about illnesses, different breeds, integration techniques..
It’s like, the more I learn, the more I want to know!!
Next thing I know, I have complaints from family about how much time I spend on BYC and reading books about chickens.

I’ll spend a whole weekend with the chickens and then come Monday evening I feel dreadful sorrow, missing my chickens.

All I want to do is win the lottery, so I won’t have to go to work, so I can be in the coop.

I’ve researched this syndrome at length... apparently there is no known cure.

Anybody got any lucky numbers for me to try? I’ve just got to win the lottery. (Then I could get lots more chickens!!)

I’ve caught this bug.
It’s terrible.
First symptom presented as a desire to spend all my free time at the coop.
Then this problem progressed into research: about hens, about roosters, about coops, about illnesses, different breeds, integration techniques..
It’s like, the more I learn, the more I want to know!!
Next thing I know, I have complaints from family about how much time I spend on BYC and reading books about chickens.

I’ll spend a whole weekend with the chickens and then come Monday evening I feel dreadful sorrow, missing my chickens.

All I want to do is win the lottery, so I won’t have to go to work, so I can be in the coop.

I’ve researched this syndrome at length... apparently there is no known cure.

Anybody got any lucky numbers for me to try? I’ve just got to win the lottery. (Then I could get lots more chickens!!)

Once you start dreaming about them at night, then you know the disease has progressed beyond help. Just give in to the birds and make life simpler on yourself. :p

Back
Top Bottom