HELP! I got a prank call at almost midnight!

You have to watch out though they can *67 or you cn do it to call them back and do what they do. *67 blocks the number where it wont show up. I think its *67 or some other number. I used to do it alot (I never pranked called just my ex's mother hated me for some reason?)

Oh it is so great working nights! I dont get prank phone calls any more. If my wife gets awaken, she just gives me their phone number. I start my call backs at about 1:30 am and at least every half hour through out the night. The best one was my own brother who thinks when he is drinking till 2am every one wants to talk to him. I call him back at 3am. LOL!
wee.gif

If you go online and type in "reverse phone lookup" in any search engine you'll see many services that are free. You go to their site, put in the phone number, and they will tell you who it's registered to, address and everything. For some reason, cell phones aren't always listed, but regular phone numers are. I think one of the services is "Anywho" but there are many and almost all are free.

Thanks everyone! I did call them back and they hung up on me. I used the *67 so they woudn't know it was me. So I called again and I didn't say anything. And they said, "you better say something or I'll call the police" how stupid was that! Then they hung up. I found out that they live in the next town from me. It's like 10 miles away. I'm going to ask around and see if it was any of my friends using someone else's cell phone. And if it was one of my friends, I gonna chew their rear out! :mad: So they probably won't be my friends after that!
big_smile.png
Thanks for all your alls offers to call them back.
smile.png

Andi

Oh how this makes me feel bad for making prank phone calls as a child! I don't ever remember doing it to strangers OR that late at night though. Usually silly stuff to friends like 'is your toilet running.'

I don't get many prank calls, but the darn telemarketers just will not leave me alone. I put myself on that list about a year and half ago and it stopped for a LONG time, but it's back in full force. They've even started calling my cell, which is ridiculous.

My 14 yr old daughter has the most annoying message on her voicemail and I use it when I get a telemarketer. It's -
Hi, oh hi how are you (pause) oh okay (pause) I'm not here right now but if you leave me a message I will call you back.

It makes me so mad to get it because I'm just talking away until I realize it's a recorded message.

Also one of our teachers gets telemarketer calls and he will say oh can you hold just a minute and immediately pushes the mute button. It's so funny to listen to them. They end up hanging up.

jackie

Back
Top Bottom