help i have a disabled baby goose

aliannabadeaux

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2020
hi please give me all for the advice you have. i just got a baby goose that is lame and can not walk. we don't know why and he is by himself so i hope he won't be lonely. i have no idea how to raise a baby goose much less one that can't walk so please give me everything i need to know from heat to food to water. TIA.

hi please give me all for the advice you have. i just got a baby goose that is lame and can not walk. we don't know why and he is by himself so i hope he won't be lonely. i have no idea how to raise a baby goose much less one that can't walk so please give me everything i need to know from heat to food to water. TIA.

He may have a niacin deficiency, that is a common source of leg issues in waterfowl. Other than that, I have no aditional advice, as I, myself am a novice waterfowl owner.

He may have a niacin deficiency, that is a common source of leg issues in waterfowl. Other than that, I have no aditional advice, as I, myself am a novice waterfowl owner.
okay thank you so
much. he's on duck feed now and i'm going to make him a little walker to aid muscle growth.

What do you mean by not walking?
Can you send pictures?

Watch to about 7 mins
Is your goose doing this?
he's not quite doing that. he scoots around but it's just looks like his legs aren't strong enough to hold him. he can push his body around but it looks really pitiful. also i've noticed he has very watery poop. is that normal for >week old goslings

Back
Top Bottom