Luizy23

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 18, 2011
cool.png
smile.png
smile.png
cool.png
Hello, i would like for some to please tell me what months do OEG Hens lay? and if you could tell me if these hens look old enough to lay they were givin to me! thanks for your help!
this one is a brown one dont know what breed it is!
112060_brown_oeg.jpg

this is a slight gray one also dont know what breed it is!
112060_gray_oeg.jpg

112060_gray_oeg1.jpg

112060_gray_oeg2.jpg

what i mean in what months they lay i mean as in what months do they put and what months they dont?

well over here people started breeding theres right now but i want to know like what months and everything but hey thanks!

Quote:
i do have a coop but i tied them up cause i have a friend or whatever that has allot of game cocks and ima take them over there to him start breeding with a good game cock!

Quote:
i do have a coop but i tied them up cause i have a friend or whatever that has allot of game cocks and ima take them over there to him start breeding with a good game cock!

Ok thanks, I was worried about what might happen to them at night when the predators come out
hide.gif

Where are you , by the way?

they could be fighting game hens, as they look like some we have and thats what a judge called it. i would do more research and at least a month of isoltaion before introducing to an established flock as they could have some type of health problem. they really look like mutts and i wouldnt breed them just harvest the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom