Help! I need to find homes for my silkies- in Sacramento CA

Ivy

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 12, 2009
I live within the city limits, and to make a long story short, I need to find homes for some/all of my chickens:( They are almost all silkies, not show stock, but they have been handled and most of them are quite tame- they are our pets

I have 3 black silkie roos

2 grey silkie roos

3 "partridge" roos

1 black/white polish crested roo

2 White silkie hens

3 black silkie hens

2 grey silkie hens

1 americauna hen

7 unsexed silkie chicks

I would love to give these to someone who likes chickens, and will enjoy them.
We will miss them greatly
Ivy

June 7th-9th my husband will be traveling through CA along I-5, so if noone claims them by then we would LOVE to take them all and would give them an incredible home! or if anyone in WA or OR or CA wants these and needs them transported email me to work something out
big_smile.png

Could you tell me more about your americana hen and some of the silkie hens? Age, broodiness etc? Are the chicks hatched from your own eggs? I currently have a flock of 2 that I would like to expand (in the SF Bay area, but I can drive to Sacramento).

Thanks!
Stephanie

Hi Ivy! Sorry it came down to this. I might be able to take one or two hens to add to my broody flock, and I know three friends who should be able to take the rest of the hens, and maybe a few roos too. We're all located in Auburn and Cool. Not too far from you.

I live in arkansas and have been looking for a silkie rooster. How could i get one from you. are they able to be shipped through ups or fedex. I would take more then one. a female and a rooster. black or white. thank you.. sheila

Back
Top Bottom