Help identifying a wild bird? -not sure where this goes-

Quote:
Its ok, I think it actually took several hours to narrow it down! So many little details, not to mention some of the freak occurances of several birds that aren't doing their normal routines either. Like breaking migration patterns all of a sudden?! Mother nature has been unusual lately to say the least.

Quote:
Its ok, I think it actually took several hours to narrow it down! So many little details, not to mention some of the freak occurances of several birds that aren't doing their normal routines either. Like breaking migration patterns all of a sudden?! Mother nature has been unusual lately to say the least.

Thanks, and I have a birding book right in the bathroom too - I guess I could have used a *gulp* real book.

Quote:

Thanks, and I have a birding book right in the bathroom too - I guess I could have used a *gulp* real book.

Hahaha... I need me one of those 'books'.

vfem,

if your cat got the bird...... and any scratch or puncture was made to the skin on the little birdie, you have a serious problem....

cats have a very toxic bacteria in their mouth that will normally kill a wild bird within 72 hours if it is not treated with antibiotics ASAP

find a local wildlife rescue group in your area and contact them as soon as possible

Quote:
I have powdered antibiotics for my chickens... it has measurement per weight of the bird. Should I mix them in the little one's water according to it's weight?

Back
Top Bottom