Help Identifying Surprise Duckings Please?

Black swedish will have multicolored feet too - it kinda looks like a mutt black swedish (I have many mutts so I have seen this coloring before). The one that is black / slight yellow chest - not sure but I have 5 babies with that exactly coloring right now born last week Friday. I have the following pure ducks: rouen (1 male/2 females) cayuga (1 male/ 2 females* just starting laying past week so it wasnt their eggs) chocolate runner (1 male/1 female) and 4 mutt black swedish (2 male / 2 females). So I think with the black feet, black beak and slight yellow on the chest they are cross between the male cayuga and the mutt black swedish females (they are also my oldest females so good egg producers).

Runners even as babies stand up a lot taller and more slender. And not much of a Stop from head to beak

PEKIN
ANCONA (I say ancona, not magpie because anconas have random patterns vs magpies which have distinct spots on their backs and heads)
BLACK SWEDISH (notice the white bib?)
FAWN AND WHITE RUNNER (I say this because its hard to tell in the picture. Compared to the pekin, if smaller then chances are its a runner. Fawn and white runners will have a buff color around their heads that you can see at this age. If the duckling looks buff, the whole thing not just around the head, then you may have a BUFF DUCK)
KHAKI CAMPBELL (could also be a chocolate runner but the campbells are very common so chances are that's what you got)

Back
Top Bottom