HELP!!!! If a egg still rocks and chripping is it shrink wrapped?

Awesome it's out! it could just be the umbilical. not necessarily the yolk. if it does have yolk on the out side the only chick I've had that survived that I left it to dry and fall off on it's own. once it got dry and sticky enough I stuck it to it's belly so it wouldn't catch on anything including the chicks claws. :D I hope your baby will be alright!!!

Lie Rae said, you want to make sure there is nothing tugging on the umbilical cord
It' s totally out now. Only problem I see with it' is it' navel is not completely closed. Hoping it will heal up. I'l keep it in the bator for a few hours. With paper towels covering the floor.

It' s totally out now. Only problem I see with it' is it' navel is not completely closed. Hoping it will heal up. I'l keep it in the bator for a few hours. With paper towels covering the floor.
Put anti biotic ointment on the wound. If you have preparation H, use it

Awesome it's out! it could just be the umbilical. not necessarily the yolk. if it does have yolk on the out side the only chick I've had that survived that I left it to dry and fall off on it's own. once it got dry and sticky enough I stuck it to it's belly so it wouldn't catch on anything including the chicks claws. :D I hope your baby will be alright!!!
I think it' s going to be ok. It' super ugly though, lol, Huge vaulted head. No wonder it got stuck. Also I know silkies have strange feet but this one might have some deformities with the feet.

Back
Top Bottom