HELP INCUBATOR DEATH!!

20220927_151039.jpg
20220927_150914.jpg

20220928_081550.jpg
soooo this is my current incubator 😂😂😂

Heat mat, teatowel, tupperware box, flannel, hydrometers and the wire is a reptile habitat temperature control tht the heat mat is plugged in to so the temp stays at 98°~99°

I've noticed now that it's stabilised that it keeps the temperature very well and the humidity is controlled by sponges tht I drip water onto when I turn the eggs.

Its actually more stable and reliable than my actual incubator was! If it continues to be successful I'm just going to stick with this set up!

View attachment 3273979soooo this is my current incubator 😂😂😂

Heat mat, teatowel, tupperware box, flannel, hydrometers and the wire is a reptile habitat temperature control tht the heat mat is plugged in to so the temp stays at 98°~99°

I've noticed now that it's stabilised that it keeps the temperature very well and the humidity is controlled by sponges tht I drip water onto when I turn the eggs.

Its actually more stable and reliable than my actual incubator was! If it continues to be successful I'm just going to stick with this set up!
Love it what's the temperature control reptile thing called the brand I need like 3 for my hognose eggeaters and legless lizard I hate having to keep a eye on there heat when warmer weather shows up

Back
Top Bottom