HELP INCUBATOR DEATH!!

ButtonNomies

Songster
Jul 17, 2022
Eek! Just noticed my internal thermometer down at 97° it's dropped to 95° and there's a burning smell emanating from the mechanics 😫😫😫 one set of eggs are 2 days away from lockdown and another set a week behind it!

I've magivered a small tupperware box with a damp flannel under a dry flannel inside sitting on a heat mat while I arrange for a refund and a new bator. I have a thermometer and hydrometer in there with all 22 eggs!

Have I saved my eggs in time?

Any advice????

Theyre sat at 99° having trouble controlling the humidity tho, hoping it settles before the first 11 go into lockdown on Friday. They were only at 95° for about half an hour. I was lucky enough to catch the incubator as it broke xx

Theyre sat at 99° having trouble controlling the humidity tho, hoping it settles before the first 11 go into lockdown on Friday. They were only at 95° for about half an hour. I was lucky enough to catch the incubator as it broke xx
How long until you can get a new incubator? I would try and get one asap

I feel like they should be okay then! Hopefully you can get an incubator soon though

Back
Top Bottom