help! is my hen a rooster?

The only Roo I see is the white one
clap.gif

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Sorry you wound up with a rooster, hope you are able to find him a new home.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Sorry, but the other members are right, you're Tetra Tint is a rooster. :eek:( The good news is that the one in the foreground is a Red Sex Link hen and they are egg laying machines. :eek:) The one in the back is a Golden Polish. I can't see it well enough to be absolutely sure, but I think it's a hen as well. I used to have some Golden Polish and they are beautiful and delightful birds. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Sorry it's a boy. A new member wrote a day or so ago to say she put a no-crow collar on her silkie roo and he died the next day.

Ohhh no, that's horrible! I have to figure something out! As of 515 am this morning I've been snuggling him on the porch to keep him quite. Good news though, our neighbors from all sides said they welcome the sound!hopefully I can make this work! Thank you all again for the info!

Back
Top Bottom