Help Me Decide Which Incubator to Buy?

I have the old square style hovabator with an added turner and also added the turbo fan a couple years after I got it. I would like to have the full "picture window" kind of hard to see my water level and hatching chicks. I think the new preset would be nice assuming that all the eggs you set require that temp. 99.5 I think is what it's set at.

good luck, Tony.

Thanks for your responses I had someone tell me they got almost 100% hatch in a 1588 and thats what i'm looking for
thumbsup.gif

I will be ordering a 1588 from Cutler Tomorrow!

I got a 1588 in dec.2009 and just hatched yesterday. First hatch ever!! Had 21 eggs in and hatched 18. Three that didn't hatch weren't fertile.This hovabator is so easy!! I feel like I could order hatching eggs after only one use. Mike

I've been using a borrowed Genesis 1588 for a little while now and I'm absolutely hooked on it, after having fussed with an old, archaic model Hova-Bator for the past year.

If I was in the market for a new 'bator, I would not buy anything but a 1588. Even if I had to forgo the egg turner.

I have the opportunity to buy a used GQF 1202 at a good price, but I tempted to buy a new 1588 just because this is going to be my 1st time incubating and I feel more comfortable with the "set & forget approach." Trying to figure out all this stuff out is keeping me awake at night.

Back
Top Bottom