help me i dont know what is my two ducks breed and gender

I have two that look the same as your plain white one. They are called Aylesbury ducks. BTW your ducks are very cute. I love the photos. :love :thumbsup
thank u🫂💜🥹🥹 i want to see your ducks one day im sure they cute glad u like the photos, i thought she is a pekin i didnt know she is aylesbury wow but i dont know the difference between pekin and aylesbury

thank u🫂💜🥹🥹 i want to see your ducks one day im sure they cute glad u like the photos, i thought she is a pekin i didnt know she is aylesbury wow but i dont know the difference between pekin and aylesbury
No problem! I actually don't know the difference either between a pekin and Aylesbury... they both look the same to me haha🤷‍♀️ ill show you some pictures of my 2 ducks 😁💓
20220330_195106.jpg

The one on the right is my female duck called queenie, the one on the left is my male duck called Treacle.⬆️⬆️
20220808_201305.jpg

Snapchat-1904380341.jpg

This is queenie my friend gave me her she is quite old now and doesn't lay eggs so she is just a pet 🥰 her favourite food is bananas 🍌 what's your ducks favourite treats? :thumbsup

No problem! I actually don't know the difference either between a pekin and Aylesbury... they both look the same to me haha🤷‍♀️ ill show you some pictures of my 2 ducks 😁💓View attachment 3247880
The one on the right is my female duck called queenie, the one on the left is my male duck called Treacle.⬆️⬆️
View attachment 3247885
View attachment 3247886
This is queenie my friend gave me her she is quite old now and doesn't lay eggs so she is just a pet 🥰 her favourite food is bananas 🍌 what's your ducks favourite treats? :thumbsup
ohhh so beautiful😭💜 i saved the pictures to my gallery if u dont mind really beautiful and they have nice names she look like queen and he is really handsome, how old is she and he😍 and my ducks favorite food is crucmber and noodles haha

Back
Top Bottom