Help me Identify this chicks please!

The chick could be anything, but I agree with fluffycrow that it's not a pure Ameraucana because it has the wrong comb type and no beard/muffs. It's cute. I would just enjoy the chick for itself for now.

This chick is definitely cute, so seems like a good plan to me! :lau

I’m trying to identify some chicks myself…. Legbars also! None of your babies look like Legbars. Maybe the brown one, but that one doesn’t have the chipmunk stripe down the head/back or dark eyeliner. And the chick has feathered feet. Is there a chance it’s a mix or a Cochin?

I’m trying to identify some chicks myself…. Legbars also! None of your babies look like Legbars. Maybe the brown one, but that one doesn’t have the chipmunk stripe down the head/back or dark eyeliner. And the chick has feathered feet. Is there a chance it’s a mix or a Cochin?
I have legbars just no pictures of them. The ones above are ones I can’t identify. I will take pictures of my legbars.

Here are the legbars. One Roo two hens. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2217.jpeg
    IMG_2217.jpeg
    647.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2218.jpeg
    IMG_2218.jpeg
    674.7 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom