Help me make a BYC comic!!!!

ok ... here a story.. little peeps: hey guys... i was just wonderin,,..... were do eggs come from...
unnamed: well i hear they come from the big rooster in the sky....
unnamed:... no.no.no. they come from larege rabbits with frilly baskets...
unnamed: well my mom says that they come out of yur bum
lil peeps: yeah right thats imposible.. eggs dont come from bums... pshhh.
(evil silky walks in): i eat eggs for breakfast.
trying not to looks scared allthe chicks say: haha..he.. you eat stuff that comes out of bums....ha... ha,...hehe...,, RUN!!!!!!
all the chicks):AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! mommy !!!! hid the children! (shows hen covering eggs)...lol.. idk.. it was funner in my head..

oh oh oh can i play?? ok so i have this crappy chicken i tried to make off of yours, lol i LOVE drawing but i suck at it on the computer, we have one of those weird mouses with a ball. lol
this is buster. he is a very special chicken, in his own unique way.
smile.png

buster.jpg

oh and i thought this was WAY adorable too.
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i187/babyjo2/Ducky.gif

ok another.....
lil peeps is show walking down the road.) then he sees a huge worm in the distance on the ground!) so he starts waling tward it and then right as hes about to pick it up evil silky comes and sleerps it down)
lil peeps:i guess thats what they mean by earyl bird gets worm?(shrugs shouldrs) (shows face all shoked and upset)

next

lil peeps is making his nest for the night (he bravely takes large peaces of straw from one end of the coop to the otherstrugling to lift them with his scrawny arms..he FINALY puts the last peice of straw on and his nest is looking pristeen... then evil silky and his gang walk and silky takes a single strand of hay of the bottom and the whole nest blows away... lil peeps is shown with look of discust.)

next
lil peeps rwrites a letter to santy talons(santa claws)

lil peep: (writing) dear santy talons.... i have been a very good chick this year.... i have only broken the roost once... spilled out the Entier flocks food bowl 2 times... and unkowingly pooed on my friends while sleeping.... so for chickmas i would like to have a new dubble lazer hovabator with a tranzactor and thee gegamatrons..... what ever that is.... i would also like evil silky to *acidentialy fall into the duck pond.... with cement shoes.. and most of all i would like to to know - if a rooster lays an egg on the top of a house.. which side does it fall off of?.. -love lil peeps.

ok so they might not be the best.. but they were still funny in my head...lol.. and thats not saying much.

Quote:
OMG those are greaT!
big_smile.png
if i ever have time to make the comic, ill use those! man those are good! itll be hard to draw all that though lol.... :eek: i cant get over how good theose are! that last one i LOLd....did u think of those all on ur own?

Back
Top Bottom