Kissimmee, Florida 34741-1266
Phone: 321-697-1400
We don’t have time thanks though

ChickenCanoe

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Nov 23, 2010
St. Louis, MO
That's too bad. I understand with the hurricane and all.
I keep a box lined with Styrofoam available and some freezer packs. I call the vet school and they send me a FedEx label for shipping. I can either drop it off at the store a couple miles up the road or arrange a pick up at my house.
It is imperative that I know exactly what killed a bird. Guessing on cause of death isn't an option here. The breed is too rare and I have to be ready to nip any potential problems in the bud. Luckily, other than predation, the only deaths have been from cancer and heart attacks. :fl
It looks like the storm may veer away from you. I imagine you'll still get a ton of rain no matter the track.
Best of luck in the coming week.

JadeFarms

Crowing
May 3, 2019
Florida
That's too bad. I understand with the hurricane and all.
I keep a box lined with Styrofoam available and some freezer packs. I call the vet school and they send me a FedEx label for shipping. I can either drop it off at the store a couple miles up the road or arrange a pick up at my house.
It is imperative that I know exactly what killed a bird. Guessing on cause of death isn't an option here. The breed is too rare and I have to be ready to nip any potential problems in the bud. Luckily, other than predation, the only deaths have been from cancer and heart attacks. :fl
It looks like the storm may veer away from you. I imagine you'll still get a ton of rain no matter the track.
Best of luck in the coming week.
Thank you so much! And it is looking that way, I hope their right.

Top Bottom