HELP ME QUICK!!!!

I bet that is the problem cause as soon as I took my Silkie off the shelf liner it got it! What about pine needles I never seen that before?

PD, I was looking for my book to answer your question but couldn't find it! I think there was only 1 bird with a lower temp. and all the rest was higher temps.! The only thing I can say is maybe google a incubation chart! I think I seen chart on Brinsea.com under incubation info! Sorry I can't find my book!
wink.png

Thanks Food! Will do! I have the Sumatra going in lockdown tomorrow! Cross your fingers for me. And I guess I need to up my humidity to 70% right?
wee.gif

Amy, Question! I need to up humidity to 70% for lockdown tomorrow right? And can you send me link for hands on so just in case I need to be walked through it?

Amy, I got a couple last minute ?'s for you or anyone! #1 Can I drop my temp. to 98 in lockdown and humidity up to 70%? #2 I was using the shelf liner with newspaper under it in the brooder. After 3 days use pine shavings. Is that correct or can I use the pine from day 1?
woot.gif
It's hatching time!!!

Back
Top Bottom